Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I have nothing to write about, so thats what I'll write about

As the title suggests, I have absolutely nothing to write about today. I've been putting off posting for days, so today I'm going to post something no matter how ridiculously pointless my post is. Feel free to waste some of your time reading it.

As I mentioned previously, I have nothing to write about. Nothing. Well actually I'm brimming with ideas as soon as I leave my computer, so I come running back and start writing only to find that whatever I'm writing about is not really that great and I don't really believe whatever I'm writing is interesting. Therefore today's post is about the most beautiful thing in the world (if it could be called that). Its about nothing. I realize I'm repeating whatever I said again and again, but hey this is a post about nothing in specific, what did you expect?

Then again, just because I have nothing to write about doesn't mean nothing's happened in my life since I last posted. I've played Portal for instance. I've finished my SDL wrapper and I've just started coding my brand-new Arkanoid clone, with updated graphics and all. I watched a very amusing video on how to become a celebrity. I learnt that playing around in Photoshop can give some very nice results.

Well that was a fairly long post, long than I've ever written anyway. Writing about nothing is quite interesting. In my quest for learning I've learnt one more thing today : do, and ideas will flow.

Good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment