Monday, February 16, 2009

Frustration...

Lets just ignore my lateness from now on.

I've got my hands of a few nice books to read, one of them being Are You Good Enough - 15 Ways To Build A Confident Mindset by some authors whose name I don't remember. Its a short read, but an interesting and thought-provoking one.

I got myself a nice desktop RSS reader. FeedDemon seems to fit my purposes well. Beats having to login to Google several times a day.

As for my progress into the world of game programming, its been a frustrating fortnight, to say the least. I've been going at this damned tiling thing for a very long time now. It just keeps going on forever. I've pretty much finished the rendering and loading parts. Only the collision detection and map maker remain, but they're the hardest part.

So that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment